|Excellence in Interviews
Time and Location
November 5, 2009 from 10am to 12pm
City of Los Angeles - Personnel Department
700 E. Temple Street
Training Room 115B
Los Angeles, CA 90012
About the workshop
It could be the most important hour of your career. Mental preparation can mean the difference between victory (getting the job) and defeat. Avoid being rattled by your next job interview. Answer any question that comes your way. Prepare and know how to direct the conversation to the topics you want to cover. This fun, highly interactive course gives you the tools to showcase the best of you in the interview.
- Learn the characteristics of a great interview
- Project a professional 1st impression
- Learn the thirteen subjects that all interview questions are based on
- Understand the 15 points where interviews fail and how to avoid them
- Harness the power of the real you with honest direct answers that highlight your strengths and skills.
- Learn how to answer even the most difficult questions with confidence and power
- Understand how to be completely prepared
- Develop internal and project external confidence
- How to create a dynamic presence
- Types of questions the candidate should ask
- How to maximize your listening skills
- Building rapport with multiple interviewers
About the presenter:
Ed McLoughlin has over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing with Fortune 500 companies. He consults with management and presents programs in Attitude, Communication, and Leadership. Ed has an MBA in Organizational Behavior. He is a Trainer of NLP, a Performance Management Coach and is currently enrolled for a PhD in Psychology.
Location : 700 E. Temple Street Civil Service Commission Room 115B Los Angeles, CA 90012